Our client, a highly reputable Renewable Energy company with specific emphasis on the Commercial Biomass sector have an excellent opportunity for a Sales Administrator to join their busy Service & Maintenance Department.
To be an integral and key member of the service team to support internal and external sales processes with the objective of gaining new service sales revenue as well as developing existing customers by expanding our scope and service delivery. As part of the role, the successful sales administrator must be a self-motivated and team player with the ability to work on their own initiative. There is also an opportunity to grow professionally into a wider sales and commercial role as well as having the drive, passion and determination to sell market leading service delivery offerings while having excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Prospecting in specific and target markets
- Quoting & Calling lost commercial and Industrial markets and customers
- Quoting new enquiries that come through service desk and website (commercial & industrial)
- Production of fully costed proposals for the commercial and industrial sectors
- Production of fully costed Small Works proposals
- Ensure the salesforce CRM system is kept updated at all times
- Chasing quoted works and proposals for commercial and Industrial markets as well as small projects / works
- Developing new prospects within target sectors
- Leading (following a period in a supporting role) the timely completion of public sector tender opportunities and submissions
- Undertake additional duties as reasonably required for business needs.
- To work closely with the service desk manager and service delivery team in their day-to-day role.
- Manage service contract sales including Senior Management Level reporting
- Involved with developing new processes within the service delivery team and supporting in implementation
- Production of monthly commercial reports
- Experience working in a similar role ideally within facilities management or a customer facing role
- Ability to take on new task, duties and responsibilities
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Computer Literate
- Extremely organised and able to prioritise work loads
- Own transport is essential
- Basic Salary: £22,000 - £26,000
- Contributory Pension scheme
- 25 days holiday + statutory.
- Administrative Support
- Customer Services
- Renewable Energy