Sales Administrator - Market Harborough - Starts in the New Year - £9 Per Hour.
Your new company
Our client, based in Market Haborough, are looking to take on a Sales Administrator on a temporary ongoing contract. As they continue to go from strength to strength,, our client is steadily growing the team and developing the staff in order to encourage internal growth as well as external. The offices offer on-site parking, and are easily located by public transport. They also offer a friendly atmosphere, where the team is inclusive, and close-knit.
Your new role
As a Sales Administrator your role will be varied, but your main duties will include:
- Acting as a first point of contact for customers and account managers.
- SAP - being able to process an order and track from beginning to end & run an effective order book.
- Raising credit and debit notes
- After sales support (dealing with damages, picking errors, ETA.s, Returns, Invoice Queries, and any other delivery issues).
- Respond to customer correspondence regarding account queries.
- Keeping Customer Database up to date.
- To assist the internal/ external sales force in ensuring that the region achieves its sales forecast.
- Check Stock availability/Prices.
- Accepting and distributing orders.
- General administrative duties to support the department
- Understand and comply with all relevant company policies.
What you'll need to succeed
- Customer service experience is essential.
- Attention to Detail.
- IT Literate and competent user of Microsoft packages (Outlook, Excel, Word & PowerPoint).
- Personal attributes: self-motivated, driven, methodical, personable, optimistic and resourceful.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Excellent time management, multitasking skills and ability to meet deadlines set.
- Ability to use own initiative.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Ability to work effectively both individually and as part of a team.
What you'll get in return
- A competitive hourly rate,
- Sociable working hours
- A friendly and welcoming working environment.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.