Our client who are a rapidly growing company within the manufacturing and distribution industry are currently seeking an experienced Order/Sales Administrator to work as part of a very busy team.
Main responsibilities include:
Managing front line sales via the phone and e-mails. Loading customer orders, customer service account management of existing customers to ensure order coverage and general day to day assistance. Active role in increasing sales with current customers to meet company targets. Quoting and following up on all projects with customers.
- Answering the telephone.
- Dealing with e-mail enquiries.
- Responding to Chat messages.
- Quoting customers formally and informally.
- Open order reports for distributors.
- Loading sales orders.
- Logging and loading samples.
- Following up on all quotes/samples/projects.
- Sending order acknowledgements.
- Logging all project on CRM ACT.
- Logging RMA’s.
- Managing task list on ACT.
- Liaising with Far East factories for pricing/samples/data.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proficient in the use of Excel/Word.
- Ability to plan and organise.
- Able to prioritise work load.
- Use Outlook effectively.
- Outstanding people skills.
- Customer Service