Job Title: Sales Administrator
Location: Christchurch, Dorset
Salary: £19,500 plus company performance bonus
Working Hours: Sunday to Thursday
Our client have been established for over 15 years and are continuing to grow but still maintain their very high standards when it comes to providing customers with outstanding service. They are looking to recruit a Sales Administrator with excellent telephone and face to face customer service skills. The role is incredibly varied and an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to join a highly reputable company.
The ideal candidate will be able to work in a team and sometimes independently, producing work quickly and accurately. You will be preparing quotes and requotes and progressing orders, as well as helping customers in the newly refurbished showroom.
The role holder will be numerate and accurate with an eye for good design together with attention to detail. An excellent telephone manner is essential as is experience in MS Outlook and Word.
Kitchen sales experience is preferable but full training will be given.
Duties will be to:
- See customers in the showroom
- Input new customers into system
- Prepare quotes/re-quotes using the company system and email them to customers
- Communicate with customers face to face, by email, text and telephone
- Process orders and obtain signed orders by deadline
- Prepare and send confirmation of orders
- Communicate with Administrator regarding customer payments
- Communicate with Manager regarding problems/delays in getting signed orders on time
- Ensure office & showroom environment is maintained to a high standard; report defects to manager for resolution.
Please also attach a covering letter explaining why you are well suited to the role you are applying for.
We receive a high number of applications on a daily basis so we can only respond to successful applications. If you do not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has not been taken forward on this occasion. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions.
Our full equal opportunities policy can be viewed here: http://equal-opportunities/
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job