This is a great opportunity for a Sales Administrator experience in product sales to join a professional team.
Responsibilities will include;
- Sales Administration activities including processing sales orders
- Building strong relationships with key customers
- Resolving any queries post-sales
- Checking information and creating quotes
- Coordinating the installation team bookings
- Monitoring customer accounts
The successful candidate will have experience working within a sales administration role, within a product company. You will have excellent communication skills and attention to detail, and able to demonstrate organisation skills and multi-tasking.
Strong IT skills including Word, Excel and Outlook are essential.
The client will be looking for the successful candidate to start work in January 2018.
Working hours: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm.
Due to the location you MUST be a driver with access to a vehicle, or live within walking distance.
For further information please apply online and a consultant will be in contact.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job