12 Month Contract
Salary circa £16k to £17500k pa (dependent upon experience)
We are looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated individual to work as part of a busy office environment as a Sales Administrator for a 12-month maternity contract .
The main areas of responsibility will include:
- Providing an excellent customer support to company’s accounts.
- Providing efficient administrative support
- Carrying out all sales administration relative to the role.
· Production of internal specifications of customers’ selections and creation of new data.
- Liaising with customers, suppliers and internal departments to ensure deadlines are met.
· Updating and maintaining an accurate database
- providing a reliable, high quality service.
- To co-ordinate the ordering of samples.
- Working closely with external suppliers.
- To ensure that all orders are processed and despatched per customer requirements.
- Ensuring that customer queries, and reports are completed as required
- To accurately maintain all relevant customer account and product information using internal systems.
- To upload products onto customer-based systems as needed, and complete all customer information.
- To ensure accuracy of all sales information and agreement of realistic delivery expectations, to communicate stock information to the customer and develop practical solutions to any identified problems, and meet all expected service standards
- Supporting the design team with Tradeshows
Experience in Design/creative environment would be advantageous but not essential
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE NEEDED:
- Experience of being in a customer oriented, administrative environment.
- Good administrator with an excellent attention to detail and thorough, dependable approach.
- Ability to communicate in a thorough and factual manner and to confidently communicate at all levels both internally and externally.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft office applications - Excel and Word
- Good communication skills at all levels internally or externally whether face to face, on the telephone or via email.
- Communication Skills