£18,000 - £22,000 plus benefits
Our Client is a leading importer, supplying major retailers in the UK and due to their ever expanding growth they now have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Wholesaler Merchandiser / Sales Administrator to join their team
You will be dealing with incoming customer enquiries and assisting the sales force with daily sales administration activities, whilst processing a high volume of product orders, invoices for all sales transactions and checking prices and contracts are up to date.
- Updating in-store layouts.
- Initial selection meeting preparation.
- Chasing samples for meetings.
- Set up of new season's Critical Paths and Intake Sheets.
- Ensuring all information is being filled in on Critical Paths and Intake Sheets.
- Liaise closely with studio on new designs.
- Liaise with the display team to set up showrooms for meetings.
- Setting up new lines on the system.
- Recording and photographing new lines.
- Managing the product pool in terms of selected/deselected lines.
- Organising samples for both internal and external meetings.
- Complete product component lists with all relevant information.
- Chasing and approving packaging from the factories.
- Chasing Gold Seals and liaising with Quality.
- Request Article Numbers from the customer and update on the Intake Sheet.
- Organising weekly Critical Path meetings.
The successful candidate will need to have previous experience working as an Import Merchandiser or similar - preferably within a Importer / Supplier environment. You will have excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office & Excel as well as solid communication & articulation skills and have the ability to multi task.
For further information please contact one of our specialist consultants quoting REF: NJR7191