Are you a bubbly, personable and confident Internal Sales Executive seeking a role with excellent progression prospects? Our client has a great reputation within their industry and are offering you the opportunity to join them during an exciting period of growth.
The Job Role:
- This is a busy and varied Internal Sales role.
- Answering all incoming sales calls to the business and converting these to orders.
- Providing quotes/prices.
- Following up quotes.
- Outbound calls to dormant/lapsed accounts to re-activate these accounts.
- Build and maintain long lasting client relationships.
- Promote and sell products to customers.
- Prepare monthly sales forecasts and order in takes.
- Attend exhibitions.
- Market research.
- E-commerce management.
Experience / Requirements:
- You MUST have experience within a similar Internal Sales / Sales Admin position.
- You will be bubbly, self motivated, confident and able to build relationships with clients with ease.
- You will be highly organised and able to multi task.
- You will have excellent PC Skills.
- Own transport would be preferred.
- A annual salary of £16,000 - £18,000 per annum.
- Working within a small and friendly team.
- Excellent career prospects and progression available.
- Free parking and onsite facilities
For more vacancies, please visit our website.