H&R London is a vintage inspired womenswear clothing brand. We are a B2B company but we also do B2C.
We are looking for an experienced administrator to join our family-run business based in North West London Area, NW10.
This is a brilliant opportunity for an experienced office admin person to join a lovely friendly firm with a great reputation and a busy office. The right person will be hands on and not only doing the task as outlined below but anything else that is thrown at them in the given moment.
This is a fast paced role and you will be expected to work to tight deadlines whilst being able to multi-task effectively.
The role will involve lots of co-coordinating on a daily basis so you will be managing your own workload as well as responding to manager requests promptly.
As a main point of contact, you will also be dealing with high volume inbound and outbound calls & emails, divert calls, take messages, etc.
- Will be in charge of managing wholesale and retail email accounts
- Passing orders to warehouse team, getting it back from them and making estimates for customer, taking payments from customers and then issuing invoices and shipment documents
- Answer calls and help customers with their queries
- Being able to make, issue and process invoices and credit notes via QuickBooks
- Make online shipment documents to countries all over the world via Parcelforce.
- Being comfortable to know and process what information is needed to export to countries outside the EU and within the EU if the UK leaves the EU via Parcelforce.
- Updating and maintaining our websites such as new entry for new items, back in stock items and etc..
- Accurate recording of records
- Up-selling (Key skill to have)
- Pro-actively resolving queries
- Investigating and resolving data records for delivery to Legal Team
- Data entry
- Keeping records of payments, open balances and open orders
- Writing Product descriptions for clothing attire to put the item on our website
- Previous Experience of Office Administration is required
The successful candidate:
- Reliable, dedicated and flexible with a 'cando' attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Fast Typer (50-60 WPM)
- Excellent prioritisation skills
- Able to switch between work autonomously and working as part of a team when required
- Ability to Multi-task
- Excellent telephone manner
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office, specially Excel
- Work to a high level of accuracy
- Being quick but at the same time, not make many mistakes
- Having prior knowledge of selling on Amazon (Amazon Market Place)
- Previous experience working in a wholesale clothing company is a bonus.
Full Time Job
- Vintage Clothing
- Work Autonomously