Are you looking for a role within an organisation that works together with some of the world's leading Fashion brands? We are working together with a fast growing company that is currently looking to hire an Italian speaking Sales Administrator. You will be responsible for all sales support services, tracking of shipments, maintenance of wholesale clients and handling of all information and enquiries in Italian and English.
As an Italian speaking Sales Administrator you will be responsible for arranging and managing outbound deliveries to wholesale customers, keeping key wholesale accounts up to date on any outstanding orders. Due to the nature of this role you will have previous experience in dealing with high volume outbound orders from wholesale clients in a fast paced environment.
- Perfect fluency in written and spoken English
- Perfect fluency in written and spoken Italian
- Solid experience providing customer support services, helpdesk or technical support essentially in a product support and/or order dispatch environment
- Experience working in an online customer support, customer services, sales administration, client support or Order Fulfilment role is a key requirement
- Previous experience dealing with wholesale clients and B2B customers is essential
- Knowledge of Microsoft programs, in particular Access and Navision is desirable
- An interest in fashion, luxury or retail industry is desirable
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills and ability to work as part of a team or independently
- Strong communication skills, able to work in a fast paced environment dealing with a high volume orders
- Bachelor's degree preferred
*Please do not apply if you have not worked with wholesale customers previously or if you have not dealt with a high volume of outbound deliveries before.
To apply, please send your CV in Word format to Frank. If you have applied for any other languagematters vacancy there is no need to re-apply, as your CV will be considered for all vacancies that match your language skills and work experience.
languagematters is a multi-discipline, multilingual recruitment agency offering a wide range of bilingual jobs in London, the South-east, nationwide and overseas. Our goal is to be the most valued, knowledgeable and indispensable recruitment partner in the language recruitment field.
We work constantly to provide equal opportunities for all, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, social background, religion, disability or sexuality.
NB: Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK or hold a valid work permit. Please note that we contact successful candidates within 3-4 working days. Language Matters is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
- client contact support Italian representative information consulting order sales administrator logistics export coordinator sales administration proce
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job