Sales Administrator - Westminster
£25,000 - £28,000 pa
An experienced Sales Administrator is required for a well-established and successful Estate Agents in the Westminster. They require someone with excellent sales/property knowledge and great administration skills in order to assist with this busy department.
The successful candidate will be responsible for all aspects of Sales Administration and must therefore be confident, calm under pressure and able to working to tight deadlines. Experience using Reapit is essential for this role.
- Update and maintain company website, portals, magazine, window displays and marketing schedule
- Maintain filing systems and monitor stationery supplies
- Produce letters and general correspondence for customers and clients as needed including invoices
- Co-ordinate incoming and outgoing post
- Welcome clients / customers / cover phones and reception during busy periods
- Handle basic customer and learn advanced/ client questions and queries and registrations during busy periods
- Co-ordinate advertising; providing required content to suppliers to meet deadlines
- Assist with the set-up and maintenance of office systems and continually seek to improve systems and increase efficiency
- Maintain and advance the efficiency of the internal company shared drive
- Responsible for social media marketing platforms
- Diary management
- Data input to CRM
- Good working knowledge of Reapit, Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Experience in customer service environment
- Confident telephone manner with polished communication skills
- Excellent time management skills with ability to prioritise and organise own workload
- Work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Ability to proof read, spell check and formal to company standards
- Excellent organisational skills
If you are interested in this Sales Administrator position and would like to know more please email your CV or telephone us on a strictly private and confidential basis.
Due to the number of responses we receive to our advertisements we are unfortunately unable to respond individually to each applicant. If you do not hear from us within 7 days you may assume you have not been selected this time - but please apply for anything you feel you are suitable for and thank you for your interest in PEAR Recruitment.
- Estate Agents