Job Title: Sales Administrator
Salary: £17 to £18k per annum
Location: Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire
Job Type: Permanent - Full Time
Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 8.30am - 5pm
Discovered over 60 years ago our client in Welwyn Garden City are seeking a driven Sales Administrator to join their inbound team.
If you are a candidate who ensures they build long standing relationships with your clients and suppliers this company are looking for someone like you!
- Answering phone calls
- Build and maintain customer relationships with clients
- Liaising with various departments to get tasks completed efficiently
- Provide quotes/ information to clients
- Updating company records through liaising with customers
- Price checking
- Manage Email Inbox
- Processing orders
- Worked in a similar sales-administrative role
- Looking for longevity within a role
- Team player and motivated
- Strong system knowledge of Microsoft applications and CRM systems
- Polite and friendly telephone manner
- 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays and extra time off for Christmas closure
- Parking on site
- Monthly incentives
- Buzzy and vibrant offices
Should you be short listed for this position, a member of the Smart10 team will be in touch with you in the next five working days. Good luck with your application!
Smart10 Ltd is a "Multi Award Winning" and Independently run recruitment consultancy which specialises in both Permanent and Temporary positions across all Business Support roles. Smart10 have become renowned as one of Hertfordshire's most dynamic recruitment companies. As a business, we won the Judges Award in 2012, Best New Business Award in 2013 and 'Business Person of The Year in 2016 at The Hertfordshire Business Awards, for being the most "promising" and "innovative" company within Hertfordshire.
We are proud to work with a leading number of blue-chip companies as well as smaller SME’s throughout the region. The smart10 team are an energetic and smart team of highly experienced and professional recruitment consultants who are committed at exceeding both our candidates and client’s expectations.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job