This is a fantastic opportunity to work within an amazing company currently moving through significant change and growth.
Further to company growth the client is looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated person with previous experience working within an administrative role. The ideal candidate requires experience in handling a wide range of administrative and support related tasks and must be exceedingly well organised, flexible and enjoy the challenges of supporting an office of diverse people.
Key Tasks and Specific Skills required:
• Administrative and support experience
• Excellent written and verbal communication
• Excellent computer literacy including good working knowledge of all Microsoft packages including Outlook, Excel and Access
• The ability to prioritise and effectively manage/diarise a range of tasks to remain organised and effective
• Processing sales orders
• Ensuring documents and certification are kept up to date
• Scheduling and reconfirming deliveries
• Taking incoming enquiries from new customers via phone and email and processing their order directly
• Accurately maintain filing systems and following compliance guidelines
• Work closely with and offer administration support to other departments as required
• Answering telephone and dealing with enquiries
• Capacity and willingness to work flexible hours when required
Please apply today to avoid disappointment.
We represent positions in the following disciplines: Accountancy, Audit, Taxation, Finance, HR, Insurance and Office Support. Please visit our website for further contact details. www.opalrecruitment.co.uk
You can also like us on facebook /Opalrecruitment
and follow us on twitter @OpalRecruituk for all our latest jobs opportunities and news
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"