Sales Administrator - up to £25k! Fantastic company in Croxley Green
We are recruiting for a Sales Administrator to join a well-established finance based company in Croxley Green. Team members are viewed as the company’s biggest asset and you will be treated as a member - not just an employee. You will be offered the opportunity to build an international career within a leading global company!
This role is offering a salary of up to £25k with fantastic benefits and excellent training and development programmes.
The successful candidate will be joining a friendly team of 18, within a supportive team environment which is fast paced, lively and fun. The atmosphere is informal but professional!
- Delivering optimal support to account managers throughout the sales process
- Receive and process incoming applications to include credit checks
- Prepare contracts and corresponding documents
- Follow up on outstanding approved deals
- Continuously monitor and follow up on leads in the pipeline with existing customers in terms of costs, speed and quality/signalling of sales opportunities
- Dealing with incoming calls, acting as a helpdesk for internal and external queries - liaising with other departments where necessary
- Handling incoming post and distributing to relevant people
- At least 2 years administration experience, ideally within the finance industry
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Great attention to detail
- Flexible and adaptable to meet the needs of the business
Hours - Mon-Fri 9am-5pm
Benefits - 25 days paid annual leave (plus public holidays), non-contributory pension scheme, Training and Development programmes, Health and Wellbeing Programmes: subsidised gym membership, cycle to work scheme, annual flu vaccination, weekly fruit deliveries, end of month lunch provided, sporting activities and challenges. Healthcare: Private Medical Insurance, Life Assurance, Permanent Health Insurance and Employee Assistance Programme. Community Involvement: two volunteering days per year. Voucher Schemes: childcare, eye care and shopping vouchers schemes. Free parking and free local bus pass!
Please note due to the number of applications we often receive, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Communication Skills
- General Administration
- Sales Support
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job