We’re recruiting for a Sales Administrator to join a friendly, successful company based in St Albans.
You will manage the website to ensure the delivery of key commercial objectives in regards to sales and margins, ensuring the site is at all times representative of current product trends.
You will be provided with full training including product knowledge, and the opportunity for continuous improvement and ability to grow with the company.
You will need to be positive and self-motivated, with a proactive and flexible approach to work, in a busy and ever-changing environment!
- Daily management of stock and price files to ensure sales demand is maximised and all information is correct
- Management of product e.g. order of styles to drive sales and margins
- General maintenance of the website to ensure all products are correctly priced and broken/low stock product is removed or managed through the site
- Provide customer service support for all customer communications
- Managing feedback terminal sales
- Provide full customer service across the online Amazon and E-Bay shops, both in UK, Germany, France, Italy and USA, Canada
- Look at other opportunities worldwide
- Handling all incoming enquiries and processing orders
- Working with suppliers
- Working to source new products
- Monitoring competitors shops / pricing
- Answering customer questions
- Managing customer feedback
- Handling Logistics of shipments
- Any other ad hoc duties
- Great interpersonal skills - ability to communicate effectively and confidently
- Ability to work under pressure and adapt to changes in priorities, meeting deadlines
- Computer literate including Microsoft Outlook and Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to build strong working relationships both internally and externally
- Determination, diligence and enthusiasm!
- Confident on the Telephone - Inbound and Outbound
- A keen sense of team spirit! Ability to work within a team, whilst being prepared to action own initiative
Salary: up to £20k + £5k - £10k Bonus depending on experience
Benefits: Free parking, pension, private healthcare, discretionary bonus
- Communication Skills
- Computer Literate
- Customer Service
- General Administration
- Organisational Skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job