We’re recruiting for a Sales Administrator to join an exciting online, successful company based in St Albans.
The company are offering full training to in return for your great communication skills, and the opportunity for continuous improvement and ability to grow with the company. The company promotes products online and you will be uploading the latest promotions and managing the incoming enquiries.
You will need to be positive and self-motivated, with a proactive and flexible approach to work, in a busy and ever-changing environment!
- Daily management of stock and price files to ensure sales demand is maximised
- General maintenance of the website to ensure all products are promoted to the maximum
- Managing feedback reports to determine the success of the service
- Provide full customer service across the online Amazon and E-Bay shops, both in UK, Germany, France, Italy and USA, Canada
- Look at other opportunities worldwide
- Handling all incoming enquiries and processing orders
- Working with suppliers to source new products
- Monitoring competitors shops / pricing
- Great interpersonal skills - ability to communicate effectively and confidently
- Ability to work under pressure and adapt to changes in priorities, meeting deadlines
- Computer literate including Microsoft Outlook and Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to build strong working relationships both internally and externally
- Determination, diligence and enthusiasm!
- Confident on the telephone - inbound and outbound
- A keen sense of team spirit! Ability to work within a team, whilst being prepared to action own initiative
Salary: up to £20k + £5k - £10k Bonus depending on experience
Benefits: Free parking, pension, private healthcare, discretionary bonus
- Communication Skills
- Computer Literate
- Customer Service
- General Administration
- Organisational Skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job