Our client, a global business, are looking for a Sales Administrator to join their team on a temp-perm basis. The role is based in Central London and the responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- To provide dedicated Service support to Business Assurance UK Sales team and to execute the various elements/activities of the processes to create and convert a sales quotation.
- To run regular reports for the Commercial Director & Sales Manager to identify opportunities with overdue tasks & overdue close dates, before discussing with individuals in the team and updating.
- To manage and distribute the Certification Sales Email Inbox, distributing emails to team members to action
- Supporting the Commercial Director and Sales Manager with the creation of responses to Request for Proposals (Tenders), and to maintain a content library for 'standard' tender responses.
- To support the Sales team with follow ups on quotations when requested.
The successful candidate will likely:
- Have demonstrable evidence of translating explicit and implicit customer needs and expectations into coherent, compelling and value adding offerings and solutions
- Have demonstrable experience of dealing with multiple stakeholders
- Have excellent time management and prioritisation skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job