Our administrators sit at the heart of our branch network. For many of our customers they are the person they speak with most often, for our negotiators they are the team member they rely on to support them in delivering their role, for us they are the consistent colleagues who deliver regular high quality work to ensure we can deliver our business objectives.
A career in property can start in many ways and for many it is an Administrator role working in one of our busy sales teams. Working in a fast paced environment you will consistently deliver high quality accurate work for our sales business in one of our busy and successful offices in South West London
Day to day you will be responsible for a range of tasks, often being asked to make decisions, while dealing with a range of demanding customers and colleagues. You’re going to thrive on high volumes of work, a changing environment, and a lot of personal responsibility.
Ideally you’ll come from a background in administration in property but if you can demonstrate that you are an accurate administrator from another field who has picked up new markets and understand a range of systems we’d be happy to speak with you as well.
If you can demonstrate the following experiences and skills please do apply to the role for an initial discussion with one of our team:
- Excellent knowledge and experience of using Microsoft Office in a fast paced environment
- An eye for detail and accuracy with administrative work (do consider this when submitting your application, your CV will play a key part in demonstrating this)
- An interest in the property sector would be desirable as it will allow you to get the most out of working in a KFH branch
- An ability to prioritise and deliver high volumes of work at pace
- A comfort with making decisions; there will be plenty of times when you will need to make decisions that affect our customers and your colleagues often at short notice, we’d love to hear your experience of this
In return we know it’s important that you are rewarded accordingly for your hard work. We’re able to offer:
- A good base salary and package for the local area
- Through our dedicated learning function you will have access to a range of in person and online training programmes that will support you in your role and in your longer term career development with KFH something that is often overlooked for administrative colleagues
- The opportunity to build a long term career; our successful administrators have risen through the ranks at KFH into area wide administrative roles and into the front line negotiator roles within the business. Whatever your career trajectory may be we’d like to think we can offer it to you
- Administrative Support
- Estate Agents
- Sales Coordination