Job title: Sales Administrator
Salary: National Minimum Wage
Job Type: Part Time, Permanent
Working Hours: 21.25 hours per week, current working pattern Monday to Friday 1 pm to 5.15 pm (hours/days subject to change)
The Company is one of the most successful franchised motor groups in South Wales; they owe this to their staff members who are committed to their customers and their business. They pride themselves on having industry leading prices, unparalleled customer service and friendly working environment.
They are currently looking to recruit a Sales Administrator for their Car Warehouse dealership in Swansea.
They are looking for an individual whom is highly meticulous, a self-motivator and a team player, you will be of a professional appearance and show a positive attitude towards your work.
The successful candidate will be required to work additional hours/days to cover any absence that may arise within the department.
Experience in the motor trade is preferred.
Duties of the Sales Administrator:
- To ensure system and method in all administrative matters relating to sales
- To maintain clarity and precision in all transactions
- To ensure accurate records are kept and updated daily
- To ensure that on first contact, any customer, regular, new or potential, receives a pleasant and courteous welcome
- To ensure that customers' needs are dealt with promptly
- To record and pass all messages expeditiously and accurately
- To ensure outgoing communications are dealt with promptly
- To have experience and skills within an administration function
- To have a calm and organised approach to tackling problems and workload
- Kerridge experience is preferred
- To have knowledge and experience of the sales operation within the motor trade is preferred
- Be fully conversant with database packages; Microsoft Excel and Word
- To display a friendly but business-like approach to visitors
- Excellent customer service skills
The successful candidate(s) will be required to complete a DBS basic disclosure. Disclosure expense will be met by the employer.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for the role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Sales Assistant, Sales Administrator, Sales Admin, Administrator, Admin, Sales Support, Support, Assistant, Customer Services, Customer Sales Associate, Customer Services Administrator, Customer Services support, Customer Service Advisor, Office Administrator, Office Admin, Office Assistant, Office Associate, Office Support, General Admin, Team Administrator, Team Admin will also be considered for this role.
- Customer Services
- Sales Support
- Customer Service Advisor
- Sales Administrator
- Sales Assistant
- Sales Admin
- Customer Services Administrator
- Customer Sales Associate
- Customer Services support
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'