Sales Administrator / Sales Order Processor / Customer Service Administrator
Caballo Recruitment is currently recruiting for a client based in Leighton Buzzard for a Sales Administrator / Sales Order Processor. A lovely fun company who takes pride in their staff and makes sure they are supported throughout their career.
The job is to manage the orders and queries in a fast-paced environment, working alongside a friendly team and building excellent relationships both internally and externally.
- Inputting orders onto SAP
- Ensuring orders progress and solving issues as they arise
- Invoice and credit customer goods
- Provide excellent customer service
- Solve customer queries
- Run reports
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate will have a background in Customer Service Administration / Order Processing and enjoy working in a fast-paced customer focused environment. You will need to have good Microsoft Office skills on Word and Excel the capacity to cope under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to prioritise
- Friendly, outgoing
- Customer focused
- Willingness/flexible approach
- Good organisational skills
- SAP experience
- Desire to team lead
This client has free parking on site, an excellent benefits package. It is a modern and spacious building.
- 25 days holiday
- Yearly Conference - Horwood House
- Free Parking
- £1 per day to bike to work
- .8p per mile car share
- 3 mths probation
- Benefits 100 pts - 25 pts on pension (4%) - the remaining 75pts can be spent on the following Bupa, dental, critical illness, death service, if you do not want the benefits you can have it back as a flexible salary which can be worth up to 20% more.
- free post
- massages (paid for by you, but on offer)
"Caballo Recruitment are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age".
- Customer Service
- Order Processing
- Sales Order