DO YOU HAVE ESTATE AGENCY EXPERIENCE OR COME FROM A SALES AND ADMINISTRATION BACKGROUND
QUALITY COMPANY REQUIRES A SALES ADMINISTRATOR / SALES NEGOTIATOR - DUAL ROLE
BASIC SALARY to £16-18,000 PLUS COMMISSION
This is your opportunity to support the sales team but also have the opportunity to involved in sales yourself.
The position is for a SALES ADMINISTRATOR/NEGOTIATOR ideal for someone who wants a career in property, you must be able to show good communication skills both face to face and over the phone and have a desire to work in a competitive environment in return you will be responsible for:
- Meeting and greeting customers both face to face and over the phone
- Matching customer needs for buying & selling of properties
- Enjoy generating appointments for viewings and valuations
- Telephoning customers with new properties that have come available
- Showing people around properties in the local area
- General administration duties with basic IT skills & data input
- Ideally you will have estate agency or relevant property experience within the industry
- Local knowledge preferable
This is a dynamic role where you no two days are the same and you really get out of the role what you are prepared to invest in to it.
Excellent ongoing training and career progression for the successful candidate.
FULL DRIVING LICENCE AND CAR ESSENTIAL
INTERESTED? DON'T DELAY IN APPLYING NOW!
Prima Ardelle Associates are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within the Code of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003 only suitable applicants will be contacted.
- Estate Agents
- Senior Negotiator
- Estate Agency