Gap Professional are currently recruiting for a Sales Administrator / Sales Executive to work based near Crediton, Devon.
The annual salary is £20,000 + Bonus. The working hours are 9.00am - 6.00pm Monday to Friday.
The sales administrator will play a key administrative role in supporting the sales team with a view to becoming a Sales Executive moving forwards, along the way providing first rate customer support. Reporting to sales manager, you will work in a challenging and varied environment, processing all sales-related paperwork and liaising with customers to make sure they get the very best customer service.
You will be responsible for keeping a clean and tidy desk, and helping to keep the office generally clean and tidy.
Specific responsibilities include raising invoices, helping customers over the phone and email with their enquiries, as well as dealing with retail customers in person.
Our ideal candidate for the role is an efficient and adaptable worker with good all-round administrative abilities, including working knowledge of outlook, spreadsheets and Sage 50.
You must have excellent customer service skills and be a good organiser - crucially not easily frustrated and generally unflappable.
Previous experience in a similar role is not essential, full training will be given. A positive and pro-active work ethic is what we are actively seeking.
A great portion of your time will be spent on communicating and handling customer information.
Daily you will usually perform many of the following tasks:
- Raising sales orders
- Handling customer requests
- Liaising with couriers regarding delivery issues
- Chasing sales quotes
- Stock control
- Managing sales via telephone, email & online
- Maintaining good customer relations
- Answering customers telephone queries
- Maintaining client records
- Working face to face with retails customers
- Providing holiday cover for warehouse operatives
- Checking stock and re-ordering supplies
- Providing after-sales support
- Responding to messages through via social media, emails and live chat
- Customer service or client management
- Understanding numeric data
- Being motivated, reliable, proactive and flexible
- Information technology - we are very IT based and confidence and the ability to learn new systems is essential
- Meeting deadlines
- High organisational skills and ability to manage a number of projects at the same time
- Ability to prioritise own workload
- Being courteous and professional
- Being confident, thorough and collaborative
We are looking primarily for a person with the right attitude.
5 A-Cs at GCSE would be preferred, any further education in ICT or Business related subject would be beneficial.
- 28 days annual leave
- Pension scheme
- Company bonus
Interviews are being held now ready for an immediate start so please apply today
- General Admin
- Sales Executive
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'