Job Title: Sales Administrator / Sales Coordinator
Salary: £17600 - £18500 depending on experience
Location: Hassocks - own transport essential due to location
Hours: 37.5 hours a week based between working hours 07:00 to 19:00 Monday - Friday
Benefits: Workplace Pension, 20 days + BH increasing with length of service, BUPA healthcare (after probation), parking, impressive social events, monthly breakfast club, loads of progression opportunity, salary reviews
We're delighted to be working with a leading global aircraft component service provider in their search for a Sales Administrator to join their team. This is an exciting role in a dynamic team and would suit someone who thrives in a busy, buzzy environment. This is an excellent entry level position in a Company who offer great future prospects.
You will be assisting the Sales Department with the trading of aircraft components through means of exchange, loan or sale and will be involved in developing and enhancing business relationships with customers in order to maximise trading opportunities and future growth.
The company prides themselves on selecting the best candidates to provide a positive working environment and offer great training opportunities, outstanding career progression routes and a number of social events to get involved with.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Deliver a high quality and level of customer service
- Answer incoming calls professionally and direct accordingly
- Source and assist pricing inventory for specific requirements
- Understand different customer cultures and way of trading
- Ensure responses are made quickly to customers and the Sales team
- Assist with priority/urgent requirements as required
- Develop and build market knowledge
- Assist with the late fee process and trace requirements
- Keep IT systems up to date with required information
- Liaise and coordinate with internal departments as required
- Carry out general administration tasks needed
- Adhere to company processes and procedures.
- Previous experience in an administration role is preferable
- Professional and courteous phone manner
- Good problem-solving ability with ability to use initiative and common sense
- Numerate, accurate with the ability to meet deadlines
- Self-motivated, flexible and adaptable to work in a busy environment
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Strong organisation, time management and administration skills
- Ability to prioritise and manage workloads
- Excellent computer skills with good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Agency. Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within 7 days you have unfortunately not been successful on this occasion.
- Sales Administrator
- Sales Coordinator
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'