Search Consultancy are currently recruiting for our client, an award winning organisation in their field who are looking to add a Sales Administrator to their busy team until the end of this year to support during a busy period. This role is based in Wishaw so ideally you will live locally or have access to your own transport.
You ideally have experience of working as a Sales Administrator as you will be expected to support the sales team and be able to hit the ground running with minimal supervision. You will also be supporting reception so must be comfortable working on your own and dealing with clients face to face.
Representing the company in a professional and competent manner at all times and develop strong working relationships with colleagues and clients.
- Supporting the marketing team with the following up of leads and booking appointments
- The administration of the Sales In-box and the identification of new business opportunities.
- Diary management
- Processing orders on behalf of clients
- Checking all invoices are passed to finance to submission in timely manner
- Liaison with the Commercial Assistant to discuss any marketing and business development initiatives.
To be considered:
Must have strong sales administration skills
Be available immediately
Experience of dealing with customers via telephone and email
If you have the relevant experience and are available immediately please apply by submitting your CV or call Denise at the Glasgow office.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'