A superb opportunity has arisen for a Sales Administrator to join this leading multi-disciplined estate agency practice at its high-profile office in Winchester.
Our client is looking to recruit an organised, motivated and passionate individual for this position. As a successful candidate, you will be offered great experiences and career opportunities and working as part of an energetic, friendly and dynamic team.
The team in Winchester are motivated, supportive, dynamic and career driven individuals who, through the company’s fantastic coaching, can excel in their exceptional culture and build a career.
Responsibilities will include:
• Providing administration of legal documentation for both letting tenancies and for sales progression processes
• Providing administration support to the sales and lettings teams (negotiators & managers)
• Co-ordination of appointments for the team
• Being pro-active and managing time effectively to provide high level of support to the team
• Offering support to other offices within the network as and when required
• Marketing, to include advertising and social media
• Liaising with support departments to ensure the smooth running of the office.
• Ability to motivate yourself as well as being a strong team player
• Strong customer focus, high accuracy, good attention to detail with excellent organisational and prioritisation skills
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
This position will come with a basic salary of £16,000, plus on target earnings of £18,000. Benefits include career progression and opportunities and award-winning training. Working hours will be 8.45am to 6pm Monday to Thursday.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"