First Call Contract Services are looking for a sales professional to join a successful waste management company based in Park Royal. Our client has over 25 years' experience in the industry, priding themselves on their excellent service and prestigious client base.
You will be working on a busy sales desk, making and answering phone calls, processing orders, and co-ordinating drivers / delivery schedules. Other duties will include:
- Processing credit / debit card payments for non-account customers
- Issuing quotations for new customers
- Liaising with local council authorities regards highway licences and legislation
- Other general admin / office duties eg sending e-mails and filing
Your working hours will be 07.30 - 17.00, five days per week. The starting salary is £20,000 per annum, reviewed after three months, or more if you have experience in the waste management sector. Of particular interest would be knowledge of 'Weighsoft' software (if you have not used it before, full training is provided). Other benefits include 20 days holiday, increasing by 1 day per year up to a maximum of 25 days, and regular performance / salary reviews.
The following skills would be desirable:
- Knowledge of waste management / road transport
- A polite and courteous telephone manner and the confidence to talk to important clients
- IT skills (Microsoft Office and in house bespoke software - 'Weighsoft')
- Perfect spoken / written English
Please send us your CV and we will be in touch within 48 hours to arrange an interview if successful.
- General Admin
- Telephone Manner
- IT skills