Our client is recruiting for a Sales Administrator/Order Processor to join their team. The main purpose of this role will be to provide a second to none customer service experience. You will be a confident and team-oriented individual and enjoy working in a fast paced office. The role is based in a in a modern working environment.
- Liaising with customers and dealing with enquiries via telephone and email
- Providing quotations
- Resolving customer service issues, reviewing stock for replacements, arranging deliveries and collections, providing POD’s etc.
- Back order management
- Upselling on incoming orders with existing customers
- General administrative tasks
Skills & Experience:
- A minimum of 2 years experience of working in a similar office based position
- Strong communication skills including both telephone and email
- Professional telephone manner
- Ability to resolve problems effectively
- Organised with a can-do attitude, willing to learn and able to handle surprises.
- Customer focused and enthusiastic.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Team orientated with the ability to work on own initiative.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'