This is great, friendly company based in Staines are looking for a Sales Administrator to join their existing team.
The department is very busy therefore they are looking for somebody who can hit the ground running, and ha
You will be working within the National Account team on contracted high profile customers, taking orders via the telephone or by email, building relationships with customers and internal divisions within the company, monitoring activity queue from the internal system and assisting with the monthly/weekly reporting for customers (e.g., running reports and analysing data).
Full training will be given but the following skills are essential:
- Data inputting experience and accuracy
- Experience of Customer Service duties, with strong values around delivering high levels of customer service
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- High levels of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent telephone manner and communication skills
- Strong administration experience of at least 5 years
- Relationship builder, both internally and externally with clients/customers
- able to work in a busy and pressurised department
- self motivator with a "get the job done" attitude
This really is a super role, that offers an interesting product and the opportunity to join a positive, friendly and professional team.
22 days leave a year and private healthcare. There is also parking on site.
Ideally an immediate start, please send your CV today.
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
- Data Entry
- Telephone Manner