My client has been established since 1983 and supplies quality food to supermarkets, food service companies and manufacturers. They are looking for an additional member of the team to work as a Supply Chain Administrator/ Sales order processor.
This is varied role which involved customer liaison and administration.
My client prides themselves on service. They are delighted with the commitment and loyalty of their small and long standing team and they are looking for a like-minded individual to join them.
- Take orders over phone, by fax and EDI
- Sales order processing
- Chasing orders and deliveries
- Stock control
- Communication with customers and suppliers
- Negotiating delivery times
- Covering other colleagues in the office including accounts
- Ideally order processing experience
- Experience of SAP would be ideal
- Accurate inputting skills
- Efficient, trustworthy
- Positive with lots of energy
- Strong communication skills and the ability to develop strong relationships
- The ability to work in a busy and pressurised environment
Sales admin/ order processor
- supply chain
- customer service
- order processor
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job