Sales Administrator - Lovely Hours - 9 - 4
Exciting new opportunity in Downham Market - Sales Administrator 20K lovely hours 9 - 4
My client has a new position that requires the holder to be competent in all computer systems, telephone techniques, administration and clerical duties. This role reports directly to the customer liaison officer but this role will also involve close contact and involvement with all directors so the ability to communicate is essential to be successful in this position.
- Providing both clerical and administrative support to the directors and management team.
- Taking incoming and outward bound calls to customers and suppliers.
- Using internal IT software for data entry, inputting and processing.
- Organising and storing paperwork, documents and computer based information.
- Printing of documents and use of the fax to provide support to the management team.
- Compose type and distribute meeting notes, routine correspondence and reports.
- Answer the telephone giving information to callers, take messages and transfer calls.
- Complete forms in accordance with company procedures.
- Provide services to customers in accordance with company procedures.
- Maintaining existing customer relationships by phone.
- Supporting the directors at all times deemed necessary to support the business.
- Compiling statistics and reports as outlined by the commercial director.
- At all times to be aware of the market conditions, competitors and gain a thorough understanding of product knowledge to fulfil the role.
- To ensure customers expectations are achieved at all times and exceeded where possible in relation to customer service.
- Liaise with accounts department to minimise the financial risk to the organisation with credit control.
- This list is not exhaustive and you may be required to undertake any additional tasks, training and/or development activity as directed by the company from time to time to meet the ongoing needs of the business.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE NECESSARY
- Time management
- Communication skills at all levels
- Competent in information technology
- Good verbal and written skills
- Customer focused
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Proven experience in a previous administration role
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION Hours of work will generally be Monday to Friday 9am until 3pm and every other Saturday 8am until 11am. However flexibility of working hours may be required at times to cover the responsibilities of the position and the business needs. ( This may change due to Covid as presently not working Saturdays)
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'