Job Title: Sales Administrator
Salary: £18,000 - £20,000
Hours: Monday - Friday 8:30 - 5:00pm
We are currently working for a prestigious client based in Letchworth for the right candidate. If you are currently looking for a role immediately and believe you can bring the required skills, please apply today!
- Answering incoming customer calls
- Providing quotations as requested from the external sales team or customers directly
- Taking orders and entering them onto the database
- Processing web orders
- Dispatching sales literature
- Monitoring the orders progress through to delivery
- Checking stock levels and availability
- Offering after sales care and support with the assistance for other departments
- Liaising with warehouse staff regarding stock/orders
- Liaising with couriers for any delivery issues
- Previous office experience required, ideally in a sales admin role
- Sage experience is advantageous
- Proficient in MS Office suite Word / Excel and Outlook
- A warm, friendly telephone manner and outgoing personality
- 20 day’s annual leave
- Parking on-site
- Kitchen facilities
- Lovely modern offices
Should you be short listed for this position, a member of the Smart10 team will be in touch with you in the next 7 working days!
Smart10 Ltd is a "Multi Award Winning" and independently run recruitment consultancy which specialises in both permanent and temporary positions across all Business Support roles. Smart10 have become renowned as one of Hertfordshire's most dynamic recruitment companies. As a business, we won the Judges Award in 2012 and New Business of the Year Award in 2013 at The Hertfordshire Business Awards, for being the most "promising" and "innovative" company within Hertfordshire.