Sales Administrator Internal
Sales Administrator (Internal)
Since 1978 Routeco has successfully established itself as one of the UK`s leading distributors of industrial automation and control products. Over an impressive period of sustained and continuous growth, Routeco have secured a nationwide network of sales locations employing over 250 personnel. The company has expanded by focusing on providing customers with the very best choice of products from leading manufacturers from around the world packaged together with a range of value-added services.
Position: Internal Sales
Location: Manchester, Lancashire
Job type: Full Time, Fixed Term Contract 3 months (With the potential to become permanent)
Hours: 37.5 hours per week, 8.30 to 5.30
Salary: £17,000 to £19,000 depending on skills and experience
Benefits: Health care cash plan; Auto enrolled in pension scheme; Group life assurance; Flexible Benefits; Buy / sell holiday options; Childcare vouchers; Cycle to work scheme; Health care upgrades available; Free parking.
About the role:
The Internal Sales role involves entering sales orders and to keep customers fully updated on progress of their orders. Develop and maintain customer relationships whilst promoting Routeco’s products and services and maximising sales opportunities. Participating in pro-active telesales activities to our ‘house account’ ledger.
- Deal with customer orders and enquiries appropriately and in a timely manner (expectations are within 24 hours hours).
- All aspects of non-franchise purchasing (order placement, carriage, progress etc.)
- Maintenance of customer discount schedules.
- Check and ensure the customer is advised on: availability of product, pricing and appropriate discounts.
- Ensure accuracy of orders before entering onto the Strategix system.
- Progress any outstanding orders, keeping customer fully updated of progress.
- Promote and advise on compatible products and services whilst maintaining high levels of customer service.
- Meet the branch KPI’s to maximise sales; maintain and grow the number of trading accounts; and increase the range of products sold.
- Demonstrate sufficient commercial awareness to negotiate prices, depending on the customer status, ownership and type of product; thereby maximising the margin achieved on the transaction.
- Understand the lead time requirements of the customer and utilise company resources to present alternative options if required.
- A good level of education is required, with at least GSCE’s in Maths and English (or equivalent)
- The job calls for a person who enjoys dealing with people, creating and maintaining relationships as well as making a good impression both personally and for the organisation
- It is important job holder should have the persistence to see a job through to conclusion and the ability to work within a structured environment
- Customer support and servicing skills will be a critical factor of the role
- Is confident working with existing and new customers, over the phone and email
- The role holder will have the ability to provide practical solutions and follow up on enquiries
- It is important to have good working knowledge of Microsoft office and data entry systems
- Experience in similar sales / customer service environment is desirable
You may have experience of the following: Sales Administrator, Sales Support, Internal Account Manager, Customer Support, B2B Customer Service, Internal Account Executive, Internal Sales Administrator, etc
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'