Sales Administrator Intern Paid Internship Private Banking Central London
Our client is a private bank operating in over 30 locations worldwide with a focus on financial planning, offshore trusts, company formation and management.
This is a 3 month internship with paying £1,250 a month
How you can expect to spend your day:
In your internship you will work closely with your manager who will act as your mentor and coach. They will allocate work to you, supervise you and provide ongoing feedback on your performance. They will act as a first point of contact for any queries or concerns you may have and will also be responsible for evaluating the success.
You will be working towards gaining practical skills and knowledge and improving your understanding of the sales function. You will also familiarise yourself with the ways of working in asset management industry, including meeting deadlines, working in a team and ways of communicating a professional environment. Additionally, you will gain insight into the way organisations operate and the challenges they face. Finally, you will have the opportunity to start establishing your professional network.
This role will be working in the sales team, so the nature of work will be supporting business development efforts and client relationship management across multiple jurisdictions.
- Input data in dCRM (customer relationship management system) and maintenance of the system.
- Being the go to contact for the setting up and running reports in dCRM
- Coordinating updates to presentations for internal and external meetings
- Attending client meetings held via conference call
- Client reporting
- Attending team meetings
- Ad hoc data analysis
- Organising multi-city marketing trips
- Support the sales team in formulating responses to ad-hoc client requests
- Learning how to use financial industry systems such as Bloomberg and Morningstar
The ideal intern’s personality and qualifications:
- Some knowledge of the financial markets and instruments
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office packages including Excel and PowerPoint
- Previous experience of working with databases would be beneficial
- Ability to analyse data to extract meaningful trends and improve accuracy of input
- High level of numeracy
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to communicate across varied levels within the organisation
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'