1.Main purpose of the job
- To provide a consistently high level of customer service to all of our customers.
- To help maintain accurate and up to date information on the website.
- To effectively action daily reports and any additional reports as required.
- To reply to all customer enquiries in a timely and efficient manner.
- To ensure that all lines of communication are always available for the customers between 9am and 5pm.
- To help maintain Trustpilot Scores through excellent customer service.
- To process customer orders, cancellations, returns and credits.
- To log all returns, cancellations, claims and quotes.
- To ensure customers are updated regularly on the status of their orders.
- To produce quotes for customers as and when required ensuring the correct prices, discounts and delivery time scales are given.
- To follow up on quotes.
- To help increase sales wherever possible.
- To communicate with external suppliers and couriers.
- To raise claims for damages or lost orders with external couriers within the relevant time restrictions.
- To follow up on all claims until they have been resolved.
- To help promote our special offers and Loyalty Programme whenever possible.
- To action daily reports and any additional reports required by management.
- To assist in researching new products to add to the website.
- To assist in uploading new products onto the website.
- To assist in maintaining accurate and up to date product information on the website ensuring that each page is as helpful as possible for the customer.
- To organise and prioritise own work requirements to meet required deadlines.
- Complete and maintain systems for filing and other related administration.
- To ensure that you are able to cover the essential tasks of your team members.
- Assist the Sales Manager in updating procedures to improve team performance.
- Attend and contribute to team meetings and training sessions.
- Review performance with immediate line manager to improve and maintain performance and continue self-development.
- Liase and develop efficient and productive working relationships with other staff, departments and managers.
- Responsible for presenting a consistently clean, tidy and professional appearance and attitude.
- Undertake a proactive and responsible approach to the health, safety and welfare of yourself, colleagues, customers and visitors to the branch.
- Undertake any additional tasks as requested by your line manager or any member of the senior management team.
Working shift is 8am - 5pm Mon-Fri with 20 days holiday.