We are currently recruiting for a Sales Support Administrator to join our international client based in Watford. This role would suit someone with a "can-do" attitude and who is highly motivated to help others.
Providing support to the sales team by following up quotations and dealing with the order cycle, we are seeking immediately available candidates with a strong use of initative and the ability to pick up new skills with ease. Some previous sales support/sales administration/account management experienceis desirable however it is not essential!
This role will be on an ongoing temporary basis. We are looking for candidates that would like to learn new skills and work hard.
Duties to include:
- Creating quotations
- Sales order processing
- Checking stock availability and delivery timescales
- Providing high levels of advice to customers
- Responding to customer emails and phone calls
- Supporting sales team
- Dealing with customer issues quickly and efficiently
- Discussing pricing, lead times and quotes with customers
- Previous sales support, sales admin, account management experience desirable
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong IT skills
- Team player
- Self-motivated, professional and hard working
Looking for the next step in your career? Think Specialist Recruitment.
Think Specialist Recruitment is an independent support staff recruitment agency based in Hemel Hempstead and working across the Herts, Beds and Bucks area. We specialise in permanent, temporary and contract recruitment with areas of expertise including: administration, customer service/call centre, PA/secretarial, human resources, accountancy and finance, sales admin/sales support, marketing and IT Helpdesk/IT support
Key Words: sales support, sales admin, orders
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job