This is an excellent opportunity to work for a dynamic and global organisation with the potential to grow, develop and progress.
Working in a team of 7 but within lovely large open plan offices, you’ll be joining a fun but hardworking team and a great company who offer many perks!
You’ll be responsible for processing customer purchase orders efficiently and in a timely manner, acting as the main telephone point of contact in the department - both inbound and outbound - striving for excellent customer service levels at all times. Great attention to detail and a personable enthusiastic approach is key in this position.
- Act as a first point of contact for customers and account managers
- Process an order and track from beginning to end, running an effective order book (via SAP)
- Utilise reports
- Raising credit and debit notes to be approved
- After sales support (dealing with damages, picking errors, ETAs, returns, invoice queries)
- Respond to customer correspondence regarding account queries
- Deal with logistic queries and problems within the stated service level agreements (SLA)
- Keeping customer database up to date
- To assist the internal/external sales force in ensuring that the region achieves its sales forecast
- Calling customers to keep them up to date with changes on their purchase orders or to find out more information from the customer
- Check stock availability/prices
- Accepting and distributing orders
- Customer service experience is essential
- Educated to GCSE level or equivalent
- IT Literate and competent user of Microsoft packages (Outlook, Excel, Word &PowerPoint)
- Excellent attention to detail and organisation skills
- Excellent time management, multitasking skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to use own initiative
- Personal attributes: self-motivated, attentive, patient, professional, goal orientated, productive, personable, optimistic and persuasive
- Empathetic and able to read customers
- Willingness to learn and strive for continuous improvement
- Responsive and reactive when presented with surprises/challenges
Salary: Competitive! Plus achievable bonus!
- Health care and dental insurance schemes, subsidised canteen, pension scheme, sports & Social Club scheme, option to join local gyms at reduced membership fees, 22 days holiday (increases by a day each year of service until it reaches 27 days), free car parking on site
- Customer Service
- Service Level Agreements