Are you interested in a new career at a world leading manufacturer that delivers materials to well-known German fashion brands and the airline industry? Our client is urgently seeking Sales Administrators with German language skills to join their expanding EMEA Logistics team. Reporting to the Sales Administration Manager, as a Sales Administrator you will be responsible for internal and external communications in German and English and processing of international orders and shipments for large B2B German clients. The main responsibilities will include logistics, order processing, customer service, resolving queries raised by German speaking clients, handling follow-up phone calls dealing with production and sales departments to ensure an overall smooth process from order to delivery.
- Fluent verbal German language skills for telephone support with clients and fluent written German skills for managing email communications
- English language skills to mother tongue standard
- Previous skills in order processing, order fulfilment, booking of deliveries, handling accounts, sales administration, sales support, supply chain administration or logistics is required
- Previous experience working as a Sales Administrator, Customer Service Representative, Logistics Coordinator, Client Support Executive or Supply Chain Administrator is desirable
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft operating systems and CRM such as Oracle, Microsoft
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work as part of a team or independently
- Strong communication skills: active listening, writing/typing, informal communication
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent preferred
To apply, please send your CV in Word format to Frank. If you have applied for any other languagematters vacancy there is no need to re-apply, as your CV will be considered for all vacancies that match your language skills and work experience.
languagematters is a multi-discipline, multilingual recruitment agency offering a wide range of bilingual jobs in London, the South-east, nationwide and overseas. Our goal is to be the most valued, knowledgeable and indispensable recruitment partner in the language recruitment field.
We work constantly to provide equal opportunities for all, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, social background, religion, disability or sexuality.
NB: Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK or hold a valid work permit. Please note that we contact successful candidates within 3-4 working days. Language Matters is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
- Support order process product customer service b2b import export logistics German sales administration order fulfilment