Job Title: Sales Administrator - German Speaking
Location: Poole, Dorset
Salary: £16-19K DOE
Hours: 9am-5pm (Mon-Fri)
We are currently looking to recruit a German Speaking Sales Administrator on behalf of our respected client. Working for a growing prestigious UK Brand with International reach you will be key to the running of the German department as you work as part of a close knit team to undertake all administration related to the distributors and customers.
- You will have native level German speaking skills coupled with good customer service skills both written and verbal.
- You will also have excellent English language skills and be able to translate information into German and translate German to English.
- Excellent IT skills are required as well as a keen eye for detail and the ability to multi-task.
- Good customer service skills essential
- You will be updating details/orders on the system from suppliers and customers as well as updating Marketing Campaigns (training will be provided).
- You will have used a contact management system in the past and you be quick to learn new systems
- You will undertake logistic administration for suppliers and customers and have the ability to show initiative and problem solve.
- Flexible working is essential as there will be busy times of the year due to trade shows or seasonal peaks
- Previous administration experience is essential
- This role has no telephone sales
- Product Discounts available
- Recently refurbished offices
- On road parking available
It is important that you include a covering letter with your CV, detailing why you feel you are suitable for this position and highlighting all relevant experience.
We receive a high number of applications on a daily basis so we can only respond to successful applications. If you do not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has not been taken forward on this occasion. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions.
Our full equal opportunities policy can be viewed here: http://equal-opportunities/