Sales Administrator - Borehamwood - Up to £21,000 depending on experience + free parking
Would you like to work for a corporate and well-respected group who offer a modern working environment, training and development plus to be part of a friendly and extremely motivated team?
Unico Recruitment are working with a widely reconised and innovative provider in the financial services in the UK. They are looking for an experienced Sales Administrator.
- Team Administration for the Directors/Manager including diary management
- Liaising with the Managers in relation to new and potential clients
- Checking the clients documentation in relation to FSA regulations
- Updating of internal database
- Organising internal and external meetings
- On line searches, including Credit Searches and Company searches
- Making up files
- Experience in an administrative role is desirable, previous financial experience would be advantageous
- Excellent written and telephone skills
- Attention to detail
- High quality written and verbal communication
- Proactive and able to work on own initiative
- Good PC/keyboard skills as well as proficiency in Microsoft Office (to include Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Monday to Friday 09:00-17:30
Due to a very high number of applications we are unable to come back to every candidate with feedback. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Your CV will be registered with us and we will keep you updated with any other positions that may be of interest. However please keep checking our website as new roles will be updated daily, Unico Recruitment wishes you the best of luck in your job search.
Unico Recruitment Ltd operate as an independent recruitment agency with over 20 years of experience supporting clients and candidates nationally across the UK.
- Financial Services
- Investor Relations
- Sales Administration
- Client Administration