Sales Administrator / Customer Support - No Experience Required!
Liverpool City Centre Based | Immediate Start Positions Available
With our new recent company expansion, we are seeking a sales administrator and customer support advisor to join our Liverpool team.
So what does the company do?
We work with the UK's fastest growing energy supplier. Our successful candidate will join our customer support team to provide our customers with a simple comparison service and switch their supplier to a cheaper competitor. It's a no-brainer!
In the last 5 years, our client saved over 500,000 people in the UK, money on their energy bills. With 5.4 million homes in fuel poverty, and with energy prices rising by 42%, there is a huge demand to bring energy bills down!
Sales Administrator / Customer Support - Desired Skills and Experience:
- Excellent communication skills.
- Willingness to learn, and be trained
- Efficient time management
- Fluent English and bilingual is beneficial
Sales Administrator / Customer Support - Rewards
- Career stability and progression opportunities
- Flexible self-employed and full-time position
- Regular team events and socials
- Financial bonus' with earnings based on commission only for every customer you switch providers for
- Higher earnings with progression
Full Training Is Provided - Apply Today For More Information!
Based in the business district of Liverpool city centre, we currently have sales operations based across 20 miles of Liverpool city centre, Merseyside and Warrington. We will be shortly short-listing applicants to visit one of our sales locations to spend a full day with our team as part of the interview process. This is the perfect opportunity for you to observe first hand the day to day operations, and what is involved in working with our energy supplier client.
Please note the interview day is unpaid and expenses are not covered by the company.