An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Sales Administrator/Customer Service Executive to join a well-established manufacturing company on the outskirts of Colchester.
- Process all customer orders assigned, via contract review, for both schedule & ad hoc orders
- Support the management of all incoming telephone calls at all times.
- Follow-up on delinquent market test responses.
- Manage all customer enquiries within target time frames
- Follow-up with Suppliers & Production on overdue product samples and pre-chased overdue deliveries
- Complete filing as appropriate
In order to be successful in this role you must have a confident telephone manner and excellent administration/ sales skills. You need to display decent typing speed, preferably around 50 wpm and have very good knowledge of Microsoft Excel as you will need to be capable of setting up Vlookup tables, Macros etc., accurately and with very good attention to detail.
For further detail on this and other roles please make sure you visit our web-site now or call our team to discuss career opportunities available