For all automotive Sales Administrators, this one is for you!
Located in Crawley sits an energetic, fast paced dealership awaiting an experienced Sales Administrator to join their team.
The opportunity to join this specialist franchised dealer will open doors to progression, additional experience and an excellent support system.
As a Sales Administrator you will be required to:
- Ensure full support is provided to the sales team when processing vehicles through the whole sales process
- Complete all relevant paperwork of the sale whether it be insurance or vehicle transfers whilst ensuring all documentation is recorded in line with company and manufacturer guidelines
- Tax all cars whilst ensuring you have obtained all the relevant information in time for the vehicle handover
- Ensure all tax information adheres to the Government procedures
- Liaise with the brand factories regarding correct vehicle specifications, delivery times and ordering stock
- Complete all consignment paperwork and where appropriate inform relevant staff member on any updates or progress
- Assist with weekly statistic reports within the Group
- Confirm transport deliveries and update the Sales Executive on the progress
- Check the sales bulletin, specific brand email, Launch Pad and Info net and take action where appropriate
- Ensure deliveries for the month are on time
- Keeping the in-house system updated with new orders, deliveries and movements within the delivery months
- Chase debtors and raise payments for all new, used and trade cars whilst ensuring all information is updated on the system
- Carry out stock check when necessary
- Coordinate dealer swaps within the group and brand network and ensure all paperwork is updated
- Assist with financial matters within the department leading up to the audit
- Maintain the dealer portal and launch all used vehicles where necessary
- Purchase stock and fund and funs any used cars on the in-house systems
- Checking all owned vehicles and trade plates against the Allianz website
- Issue pre-delivery inspection sheets and instructions for the preparation department
- Ensure all administrative duties are in compliance with the company's policies and procedures
- Maintain a high-level of housekeeping with attention to health and safety procedures
Take a look at what we are looking for in you…
- Previous experience as a Sales Administrator within a main dealer environment is highly desired
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal and written skills alongside excellent administrative skills and experience
- The ability to work under pressure and towards tight deadlines
- Drive individual who is a team player and who will go the extra mile to ensure the job is done
- Proficient IT skills
- Good time management, organisation and attention to detail
What will you be rewarded with?
A basic salary of £22,000 - £26,000 with the hours of work as 8.30am to 5.30pm (Monday to Friday).
Additional company benefitsHCP International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- sales administrator
- dealership administrator
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job