Do you have previous experience supporting a Sales Team and are looking for a fresh, exciting challenge within a Privately Owned Property Developer? This company specialises in providing affordable homes across the UK are are looking for a Sales Coordinator so become an integral part of the Sales Team in their Victoria based offices.
As Sales Coordinator you will be responsible for supporting the Sales Team with delivering all sales units ready for launching. You will have the opportunity to develop relationships with Project Managers, Solicitors and Sales Agents and work closely alongside the Sales Progessors and Directors.
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000
- Liaise with project managers, solicitors and the sales team to ensure schemes/units are ready to launch.
- Provide our external sales agents with all the required information to quickly & efficiently market our developments.
- Perform general office administration tasks as and when required to meet the needs of the department - e.g. filing, photocopying, fielding telephone calls etc.
- Responding to all email and telephone enquiries for the shared ownership sales and logging customer details on to a CRM system.
- Carrying out monthly market research around areas we are currently selling in and report back with updates and information on what's selling and what isn't.
- Ensure all customers receive a high-quality service throughout the sales process.
- Ensure full compliance with the affordability and eligibility criteria, meeting any given guidelines form any governing body.
- Ensure that relevant information is received from Selling Agents and this in turn is saved onto our in house systems.
- Provide weekly reports on outstanding documents and what has been instructed in that week.
- Experience working within Administration, and supporting a Sales Team in a Sales Admin/Coordinator role would be highly beneficial.
- IT literate: Good use of excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Highly organised and the ability to react quickly in pressurised environments
- Working within a team environment
If you feel you have the necessary skills and attitude then please apply!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'