Sales Administrator Coordinator
Pay rate: £10 per hour
Hours: Monday to Friday 9-5pm or 8am-4pm
• Dealing with high call volumes with a vast range of enquiries from our customers
• Liaising with internal and external parties to respond to and resolve queries within processing deadlines
• Building rapport and trust with direct clients, Underwriters, Claims Underwriters, Change Management Team, IT, Accounts, Brokers and third party suppliers
• Actively identifying customers’ needs and providing suitable information on request
• Preparing management information reports as requested using various reporting tools and methods
• Providing process improvement support and when required support for projects
• Managing own workflow, diary system and mailboxes
• General administrative duties such as scanning, photocopying, profiling, issuing documentation and mailbox monitoring
• Previous experience in a similar role (sales, customer service, customer contract centre), ideally within the insurance sector.
• Good team player with positive and flexible approach to work.
• You will need to be an excellent communicator (telephone and email) with first class interpersonal skills and the ability to relate to people
• Clear focus on customer service i.e. a desire to service each client to the best of your ability whilst dealing with a high daily volume of new business quotations and general enquiries.
• Good analytical skills and ability to apply the skills in a variety of situations from technical underwriting to management information reports
• Ability to perform to a high standard in a fast paced, pressurised environment.
• Responds positively to challenges and change
• As well as excellent influencing skills, your active listening skills will be exceptional.
• Ability to organise and prioritise and plan workload to meet deadlines
• High level of numeracy and literacy.
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
If you think you woulod be ideal at this role please apply or contact Sasha on 01206 840100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'