Sales Administrator and IT Support, £21,000, based from HQ in Leighton Buzzard. Reporting to the board of directors, this is a very varied administrative and IT support role for an International engineering business.
To succeed you will be a rare individual that is an efficient, organisedprofessional who loves to work a variety of projects at any one time. In addition, you will be really 'tech savvy' as you will be the main point of contact for around 30 staff. This will include setting up PCs for new users, looking after basic IT problems including printers, scanners and other hardware, doing backups and installing software/product keys and liaising with third-party IT support when an issue needs escalating.
The role requires someone who is positive, friendly, articulate and likeable but also has the 'steel' to be assertive should the situation require this.
To apply, you will be a strong administrator that's driven by delivering exceptional customer service and enjoy a busy and varied role that will continuously challenge your skills. You will be flexible, wanting to learn and have excellent spoken and written communication skills. You will be highly co-operative with a sense of humour and high levels of integrity. Summed up in one word we are seeking a 'star'!
Solid knowledge of Word Excel and Outlook is required, and some understanding of a CRM package (Act, Goldmine, SalesForce for instance) or other Business Contact management system would be a definite advantage.
Required Skills and Qualities:
* Administration: Systems oriented, follows processes, looks to make processes more efficient. Adhering to required legislation and regulations
* Articulate: Good questioning skills, ability to build rapport at all levels
* Confident: Engaging personality that can establish and build rapport
* Inquisitive: Must enjoy learning new skills and understanding new clients, new products and new industry sectors. An individual that naturally wants to increase their knowledge and expertise.
* IT Literate: Solid knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint. Ability and keenness to learn new systems.
* Organisational: Good time management and possessing the ability to work several projects simultaneously. Well planned and project management approach to getting a job done.
* Positive: Taking the knocks with a smile and always striving to be the positive and personable
* Reliable: A conscientious person that can be depended upon to get a good job done.
* Stable: Stable career history and persona.
* Team-player: Will work with others for the good of the company. Will willingly help and support others.
* Tech-savvy - able to solve most common IT issues and communicate problems to a third party IT support agency when issues require escalating.
* Willingness to undertake repetitive tasks such as CRM, data cleansing, data input and sales administration.
To apply, please email
This vacancy is being advertised by Aaron Wallis Recruitment and Training Limited operating as an Employment Agency, registered in England No. 6356563
- sales administrator
- IT support
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job