Our client is looking for an Administrator that wants be a Sales Analyst, ideally you will speak English fluently with possibly German, French or Spanish.
- Accruals and budget checks.
- New accounts.
- Follow up on contracts.
- Sending out pricelists.
- New product announcements.
- Sending weekly reports.
- Follow up on dealer network.
- Collect, analyse and evaluate reports.
- Share information with sales teams.
- Provide overviews and support for large accounts.
- Collect marketing material.
- Ad-hoc reporting for Sales, Marketing, Business Planning and Product Management.
- Improve the sales reporting between all countries and products.
IDEALLY YOU WILL HAVE;
- Excellent business communication skills. French, German or Spanish as an additional language is preferred.
- Able to establish close working relationships with the ability to persuade and influence others.
- Highly motivated with strong analytical skills.
- Must be a team player, able to build effective working relationships easily at all levels.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and within a monthly reporting routine.
- Excellent time management.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office Packages.
- Travel required in this role.
- Full driving license.
- Professional, confident and positive attitude.
- Ability to work hard and on own initiative to solving problems and meeting objectives.
- Willing to Increase job knowledge and develop job skills.
.Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- Sales Administration/Analyst