***Sales Administrator temporary to permanent - MUST WANT A CAREER IN MANUFACTURING
12 weeks temporary to permanent - weekly pay for the first 12 weeks
Must have longevity/commitment within a role - Must have a minimum of 6 months administration experience with order proccessing a must.
SF Group are recruiting for an Sales Administrator for our client based in Smethwick. This role requires a candidate that can start with immediate effect on a temporary basis on an ongoing basis. This opportunity has the potential develop to a permanent position for the right candidate. The purpose of the role is to provide support to the management team to ensure professional and timely delivery of all business, administrative and support activities. Will look at a school leaver and will train someone committed and loyal. Rate of pay is up to £8.50ph.
Day to day responsibilities will include;
- Support and assistance of managers and employees to deliver the operational needs to the business
- Answering calls politely and efficiently
- Deliver on specific objectives and targets set by the Management Team
- Organise and support any travel requirements
- To manage and maintain positive and professional relationships with customers when needed
- Ensure strong communication with staff and relevant stakeholders on a timely basis
The ideal candidate will be/have:
- Minimum 1 year experience in an Administration post (in most recent role)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Competent to use MS Office Suite to intermediate/advance level
- Excellent organisational skills and time management
- Strong interpersonal skills
This opportunity is paying a minimum of £8.50 per hour, with potential to go permanent. Our client is looking for someone who can join the team with immediate effect, so ideally you will need less than a 1 week notice to be considered for this role.
If you are interested in the role please apply ASAP, or contact me on for further information.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"