Provide Support to the Sales Team by preparing all relevant documentation for an efficient handover of the Vehicle to the customer. Maintenance of an accurate Kerridge vehicle database. Report any Issues to the Sales Admin Team Leader.
• To order and specify vehicles as required
• To create and maintain vehicle stock records in Kerridge
• To ensure that marketing targets are created properly for all customers
• Locate vehicles for the sales team and expedite dealer transfers to other locations
• Daily Arrivals completed and communicated to CSE Team
• Register vehicles through the AFRL system or V55 as required
• To maintain a Corporate registration report in excel which must be updated daily
• To document the reasons for all credit notes raised
• Process sales invoices for all new and used vehicles
• Provide support to the sales team as required to enable efficient and timely handover of vehicles to customers
• Ensure that within their area of operation all Company and Trade Associations’ policies, procedures and minimum standards are met and that all statutory requirements including trading standards, fire, health and safety are adhered to
• Handle all internal and external customers and suppliers with courtesy
• Provide Support to Stock Controller when required.
If your interested you can call Sophie Orme on 0161 480 0115 or email Sophie.Orme@reedglobal.com
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business