**This position has now been filled but please do still send your CV to us for other potential vacancies**
R13 are representing an established and highly reputable business in their search for a Sales Administrator to join on an initial 12-month FTC. The position will be primarily responsible for the end to end management of customer’s accounts, involving incoming contact, order-processing, resolving queries/issues and ultimately being a friendly and consultative point of contact.
This is the perfect opportunity for someone with office experience to join a fun and highly motivated team that are based at company headquarters close to Norwich city centre. This role involves a variety to tasks, meaning no two days are ever the same.
Your duties will include:
- Answering inbound queries via phone and email from select business customers.
- Preparing quotes and contracts and upselling additional services and most suitable products.
- End to end management of accounts from initial interest to closing/processing orders.
- Pro-actively contacting existing clients to inform of new promotional campaigns or product lines.
- Arranging visits for Field representatives and completing reports and presentations for them.
- Effectively identifying and solving customer issues, maintain excellent customer service standards.
- Logging and maintaining accurate CRM Records.
You will have/be:
- Have experience working within an office-environment, involving administration tasks.
- Demonstrate a tenacious and driven approach to completing workload.
- Possess strong communication skills with solid experience in customer service.
- Be highly organised and able to multi-task and prioritise workload.
- Have the desire to work in an enjoyable, fun filled and yet productive working environment.
The offered salary for this role is £18,000. This role is Monday to Friday 08:00am - 17:00pm and located within modern and open plan offices close to the city centre along with a comprehensive benefits package and free parking.
How to apply:
To hear more details about this fantastic opportunity please email your CV to Jess Harber - Senior Resource Specialist at rthirteen recruitment.
Powered by our principals - we link individuals with opportunities to fulfil their potential, and introduce client partners to associates to aid their business evolution. Contact us, for a completely confidential chat. rthirteen, clever recruiting which makes a difference.
Due to the high numbers of applications we receive for advertised vacancies, if you do not hear from us within 5 working days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful for this opportunity. rthirteen will retain your details, and contact you with any other forthcoming opportunities which we feel may be appropriate.
- Administrative Support
- Communication Skills
- Organisational Skills
- Sales Administration
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'