Sales & Administrative Assistant
South East, London
£23,000 to £25,000 + Benefits
It is an exciting time in this fast growing company with their turnover doubling in 2 years with plans to quadruple this in 5 years. As a market leading cosmetics business, they distribute to over 80 countries, led from their head office in the UK. They operate across the high street majorly with their employees mirroring the fast growth they have experienced. As an up and coming company they are now looking to add to their dynamic and ambitious team.
As Sales and Admin Assistant, you will play a pivotal part in the team working closely throughout sales to ensure the smooth running of Global accounts.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Manage/first point of contact for all sales orders and sales related enquiries that come via telephone and email following through from point of order to dispatch.
- Accurately input orders onto the NAV system and keep customers fully up to date regarding deliveries and any issues that arise in connection to orders (out of stocks, amending carton quantities, shipment dates, payments required to account).
- Work very closely with the Sales, Operations, Finance and Logistics teams and update them daily to ensure that all orders and enquiries relating to sales orders are dealt with speedily and efficiently.
- Use Nav systems to run monthly/ad hoc sales reports for sales accounts.
- Maintaining weekly sales tracker with live and expected orders for full sales team.
The ideal candidate will have 2-3 years’ experience within a sales administrative position with the ability to advise on best practice. An organised and efficient way of working is essential in addition to being able to communicate effectively to a wide range of professionals. A confident and personable nature will fit in best to this dynamic team.