The office based, this role will be to work closely with the sales team you would be responsible for accurately quoting for all enquiries and new projects coming in.
The majority of quotes are in door schedule format by extracting information from the architects details.
1. Ensuring all enquiries are dealt with efficiently and in the timescale required
2. Ensuring all quotes are returned to customers in the timescales required, but all non-tenders to be returned within 24 hours.
3. Keeping customers informed as to when quotes will be returned and discussing details with them where necessary to clarify for the quote.
4. An ability to answer questions asked over the phone, email or online chat. This would come from our internal technical product training.
- Excellent IT and organisation skills;
- Estimator experience previously;
- Good technical understanding, able to understand client requirements - strong attention to detail;
- Strong communication and customer service skills;
- Knowledge of the construction industry.
May & Stephens acts as an "employment agency" in relation to this vacancy
May & Stephens Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community irrespective of sex, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, or disability.
- sales admin
- construction admin
- construction cost
- estimating admin
- estimating construction cost